Retreat Pricing Information
The cost of a 5-day retreat is $300.
The cost of a 3-day retreat is $180.
We require a minimum $50 deposit upon registration to hold your retreat room, this is a non-refundable deposit. Retreats are to be paid in full upon arrival. (Checks, cash or money orders only.) All checks should be made payable St. Aloysius Retreat House.
- Before making any travel arrangements, please contact the Retreat House to ensure accommodations are available.
- Complimentary transportation is provided to and from San Jose Airport (SJC), Bus or Train Station.
- For 5-Day Retreats, please plan to arrive at the Retreat House by 11:00 AM Monday.
- For 3-Day Retreats, please plan to arrive at the Retreat House by 4:00 PM Wednesday.
- All Retreats end at 12:30 PM on Saturday. In order to allow for time to travel to the airport/train station, please do not book travel departing before 2:00 PM.
- If your travel arrangements require that you arrive a day before or stay a day after your retreat, we ask a $60 donation for each night spent at the Retreat House.
- If for some reason you cannot arrive at the appointed times, or if you need to leave before the end of the retreat, you must first contact the Retreat Master to see if you can obtain a special dispensation to attend.
List of Items to Bring (and What Not to Bring)
- Watch (Not cell phone)
- Alarm clock (Not cell phone)
- Rosary, Missal, head covering for women
- Bath towels (for the shower and sink)
- Sleeping bag or set of bed linens (for a twin-sized bed)
- Toiletries: Soap, Shampoo, Toothpaste, personal products, tissue, slippers, etc.
- Umbrella, as needed
- Simple loose-fitting, comfortable clothes suitable for a religious house
- For MEN: No jeans, shorts, T-shirts or tanks
- For WOMEN: Modest dresses/skirts; no pants, slacks or shorts
- Do not bring electronic devices
- Cell Phones for travel use only. Their use is not permitted during the retreat, and it is highly recommended that you turn in such items to the retreat master for the duration of the retreat. Family members should be directed to call this number in case of a real emergency: (408) 354-7703.
To register please contact the Retreat Center directly
St. Aloysius Gonzaga Retreat Center
19101 Bear Creek Road
Los Gatos, CA 95033-9546
408-354-7703 | 408-354-7369 fax | email